Information provided by Villanova University
Villanova University named the following students to the Dean's List for the spring 2013 semester.
- Zoe Granelli is studying Accountancy in the Villanova School of Business.
- Brian Baker is studying Finance in the Villanova School of Business.
- Alex Armiento is studying Marketing in the Villanova School of Business.
- Elizabeth Tyrrell is pursuing a bachelor's degree in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Christine Conroy is studying Biology in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Brittny Amendolare is studying Criminal Justice in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Sabrina Rodrigues is studying Mathematics and Statistics in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Villanova University Dean's List recipients are honored by their college's respective dean. To qualify, one must be a matriculated full-time student and earn a semester grade point average of at least 3.5. The College of Nursing requires students to earn at least a 3.5 for the academic year.
Since 1842, Villanova University's Augustinian Catholic intellectual tradition has been the cornerstone of an academic community in which students learn to think critically, act compassionately and succeed while serving others. There are more than 10,000 undergraduate, graduate and law students in the University's five colleges – the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, the Villanova School of Business, the College of Engineering, the College of Nursing and the Villanova University School of Law.