List of Snacks Free of Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Eggs
to Keep These Allergens Out of the Classroom and Your Home
Below is a link to our list of commonly available snacks that we continually update throughout the year. The list is intended as a guide for schools, youth sports leagues, scouting groups, clubs, parties, play dates and other events where snacks may be consumed in the presence of children with allergies to peanuts, tree nuts or eggs.How the Safe Snack Guide is Organized
The Guide is grouped into categories including:PretzelsRice SnacksPeanut Butter AlternativesChocolatePopcornCrackersCakes/MuffinsCandyCheese SnacksCorn ChipsGranola/Trail MixesFlours/MixesPotato ChipsCookiesNutrition/Cereal BarsFrozen Desserts
Entries may carry a special designation as follows:
- Items with a green check mark () insignia are explicitly advertised by their manufacturers as peanut, tree nut and egg-free on their packaging, in promotional literature, on their website, or in writing to us;
- Items listed in boldface have been verified as free of these allergens by direct participation of their respective manufacturers in the SnackSafely.com Manufacturer Partnership Initiative.
Each copy of the Guide is stamped with 3 dates located at the top of the front page:
- The date the content was last updated;
- The date this copy was downloaded from our site;
- The date this copy expires. After this date you are encouraged to download a fresh copy to ensure that you never rely on information that is out of date.