1. Welcome to June. Though summer doesn't officially start until June 21 doesn't it seem like summer already. And it is forecast to be unseasonably warm Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service in New York, with a high near 87. With temperature extremes comes the chance of thunderstorms, which is probably what we need to break the heat. There's a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11 a.m., so keep the umbrella handy.
2. The International Farmers Market comes back to White Plains Wednesday. It will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Here is what you need to know to get you there.
3. The tentative assessment roll for New Rochelle is made available Wednesday at the assessor's office in City Hall or online. The office opens at 8:30 a.m. Here's the information.
4. If you have a child 18 months to 3 years old, head over to Toddler Story Time at the Voracious Reader in Larchmont Wednesday. The session takes place at 2 p.m. Need more information? .
5. Westchester Jewish Community Services is hosting a Shauvot holiday family picnic at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday in White Plains. There will be activities for children as well. Click here for more. Registration is required.