1. will be hosting a free yoga session with instructor Nora LeMorin in the Ossie Davis Theater this Wednesday at 1:15 p.m. and ending at around 2 p.m.
2. Young adults, ages 12 to 14, can meet up for a book-club-style get together and talk about the latest books and pick up their own free not-yet-published book at in Larchmont. Pizza, juice and soda will be served at this event, which occurs Friday at 6 p.m. and requires a $5 cover.
3. of Westchester is holding a cooking class this Tuesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The six-week class is $120 and promises to teach you how to prepare Turkish cuisine.
4. midWestchester is holding Israeli folk dancing classes this Tuesday from 7:45 p.m. to 10 p.m. in Scarsdale. The classes are $11 and everybody is welcome, including walk-ins.
5. is hosting a Free Cat Adoption Event all week and all day in Elmsford. The adoptable cats are all spayed/neutered and have been given up to date shots, as well as microchipped.
Be sure and check our other weekly features to help you plan activities. On Wednesday, we have Grab & Go Kids Planner, and on Thursday, see our Get Out Weekend Planner.