Have you lost someone you loved?
Hospice and Palliative Care of Westchester
is offering Bereavement
Support Groups starting this Fall
- Caregivers Support Group – Daytime Mondays
- Spouse Loss Support Groups – Evening Wednesdays
& Daytime Fridays
- Parent Loss Support Groups – Evening Tuesdays
- Men’s Bereavement – Evening Mondays
- General Bereavement – Evening Mondays
“Grieving for people you have cared about and facing your own fears of dying…those kinds of issues require focused attention; it is so sensible that people who get their feelings out in the open, who have support, who know that they aren’t alone in their suffering, are going to be happier and more hopeful”
Bill Moyers from his book “Healing and the Mind”.
A suggested donation of $10 per session is encouraged from community members. No one is denied participation due to the inability to pay. An intake interview is a prerequisite to all groups.
For more information please call:
Bruce Page ext.118 or Janice Sauer ext. 130
311 North Street, Suite 204, White Plains, NY 10605